Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"Samuel Chen Conspiracy?"

Originally Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2005, 4:46:40 PM

A fact few of you know is that Emmaus High School has launched an investigation into my activity and leadership with Third Eye Open, a think tank-like student organization which has since been shut down. I am interested in knowing who originated the concern that I am "part of some movement and/or organization that is trying to weed out teachers with whom you [I, Samuel Chen] disagree politically...." The many false presuppositions made in and created by this statement make those who believe it ignorant and those who start and spread it laughable. Is there a "Samuel Chen Conspiracy" rising at Emmaus High School? I didn't think that I was so important that I could get anything, especially not a conspiracy, named after me. I find this investigation humorous and am interested in seeing the results it yields.

No comments: