Thursday, October 26, 2006

Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary

This past weekend, the Center for Science and Culture at Discovery Institute celebrated their tenth anniversary. Though invited to attend the celebration, I had other responsibilities at Baylor that weekend and could not be in Seattle. From what I heard, the weekend went well, with Dr. Michael J. Behe (whose book, Darwin's Black Box, also recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary) as the guest speaker. I thank and commend the Discovery Institute and the Center for Science and Culture for their excellent work and for helping students, as myself, combat academic intolerance and restrictions of freedom in education nationwide. I look forward to what the next ten years may bring.

No comments: